We’ll help you arrange a memorable experience for your group event.
The Jimmy Stewart Museum offers a unique venue for your next event – flexible space for a corporate function or a family reception, plus entertainment no traditional gathering place can match! We will tailor a package for you, accomodating up to 125 guests.
Your guests can explore the galleries to discover the history of Indiana’s most famous son, whose acclaimed acting career spanned much of America’s film history. By prior arrangement, your group can…
…be greeted by the character “Harvey” from Stewart’s beloved film.
…receive a hosted tour through the Museum.
…watch a Jimmy Stewart movie in the Museum Theater.
We will work with you and your caterer to help your event run smoothly. The Museum is a “carry-in/carry-out” site. A staff member will be on site to assist you and your guests during your event in the Museum, as specified in our guidelines.
To reserve a date in The Jimmy Stewart Museum, a signed contract and deposit are required. Contact the museum for a list of feature options, Museum staff assistance guidelines, and prices.
- Seven galleries illustrate Jimmy Stewart’s life, his military service, and his distinguished career in theater, movies, radio, and television–all in the context of local and national history.
- The Museum’s 50-seat theater works well for seminars and group discussions, press conferences, and even weddings. Of course, we can show your guests a Jimmy Stewart film of biography there.
- Hosted tour through the Museum
- Bus guided tour of “Jimmy’s Town”
- Greeting by “Harvey”
Beyond the Museum
- A Full Day History Tour: The tour runs approximately 10 AM to 4 PM.
- Indiana landmarks of Stewart’s youth…
- Amish communities of Ambrose and Smicksburg…
- Kintersburg covered bridge…
- Windgate Winery…
- home of author Edward Abbey…
- McCormick Mansion…
- and more!
This tour can be customized to your group’s time and interests.
We can assist you with tour arrangements for these and other destinations in our area.
Credit cards accepted at the Jimmy Stewart Museum and also online.
ALL CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED